Tuesday, June 2, 2020 | 1:00-2:00 pm CDT
In our last two webinars, we spoke with industry experts about cybersecurity, compliance, and communications work-from-home best practices.
In our next webinar, our guest will be Michal Israel, Managing Partner of Revolve Wealth Partners, who will share insight on how he intentionally thought about creating a ‘work-from-anywhere’ tech environment and what he’s learned during the current COVID crisis.
In this session, we’ll explore:
- Identifying the non-negotiables of a strong firm technology infrastructure
- Creating effective workflows to streamline tasks and increase efficiency
- Utilizing shared drives give access to coordination between employee teams
- Changing ‘social distancing’ to ‘ social connecting’ with video conferencing
- Training and activities that increase client service and employee satisfaction
- Establishing new routines and recognizing the work from home silver lining
This is an essential webinar to learn from a firm who’s successfully incorporated technology in all aspect of their firm to maximize efficiency, productivity, and collaboration among employees, clients, and business partners.
- Wes Stillman, CEO and Founder, RightSize Solutions
- Michael Israel CFP®, Managing Partner, Revolve Wealth Partners