Upcoming Industry Events
Female Advisor Network Webinar
May 18, 2021
Wes Stillman will be a guest presenter on the Female Advisor Network partner webinar to discuss RIA technology and cybersecurity trends what advisors can expect in 2021. More details to follow.
Past Industry Events
- January 28, 2020: RSS Webinar: Understanding the Difference Between FinTech Stack and Tech Stack and Why it Matters – Hosting with guest Sue Glover
- February 20,2020: Shareholders Service Group Webinar
- June 2, 2020: RSS Webinar – Work from Home Tech Essentials: An RIA Case Study
“As the conference chairman for our 5th “Cybersecurity for Financial Services” conference in October 2017 in Washington, D.C. I had the good fortune to have RightSize Solutions’ Wes Stillman as a valued speaker on our “Data Loss Prevention” panel. Our audience greatly benefitted from Wes’ depth of knowledge, best practices offerings, understanding of our industry, and overall enthusiasm for the subject which came through in his delivery. These sentiments were strongly reflected in our attendees conference evaluations. I would certainly invite Wes to return as a speaker and would further recommend him to others.”
‘I enjoy educating advisors on how to protect their customer’s data, and their firms’ integrity.’
– Wes Stillman, CEO, RightSize Solutions
My talks cover topics including best practices for cybersecurity, growing your business through the cloud, and managing your company’s security policy:
- Growing Your Business Through the Cloud: Advisors will learn how they can become more efficient, and expand their business with their own Private Cloud atmosphere.
- Managing Your Company’s Security Policy Firms of all sizes need policies in place as a first line of defense. Wes offers 10 tips that small firms can implement today and drastically improve security.
- Data Breaches in the 21st Century: What We Can Learn Breaches on Sony and Target released millions of customer records. As a custodian of highly sensitive client data, get a better understanding of your responsibility, and what we can do to better protect your clients’ information.
- When Disaster Strikes: Business Continuity Planning: Data Breaches, Natural Disasters, Rogue Employees. Nowadays, a disaster can mean many things. And with recent increases to regulation, RIAs are now on the hook. Learn what steps your firm can take today, to be better prepared.
- Changing the Cybersecurity Conversation’ offers a more positive approach to how RIAs can proactively respond to the call of cybersecurity by putting the power and responsibility in the hands of the advisor. This interactive session offers improvements to four core business areas with best practices a firm can immediately benefit from.
- The Cybersecurity Policy Upgrade Imperative for RIA’ provides guidance to implement a systemic approach to security that shows you’re in a defensible position — including documentation of the firm’s policy, supporting procedures, implemented enforcement, training and monitoring.
Please contact us if you would like Wes to speak at your event!
See if we're a good fit