Upcoming Industry Events
RightSize regularly attends industry events both as a presenter and exhibitor. See what we’ve got planned this year:
Past Speaking Engagements
- January 23, 2018: Schwab Northern California Sales Knowledge Workshop: Regulatory Hot Topics – Presenting
- February 9, 2018: FPA Silicon Valley Chapter Meeting – Presenting
- April 26, 2018: Schwab Los Angeles Knowledge Forum – Sponsoring
- May 3, 2018: HIFON (High Impact Financial Operations Network) Webinar – Speaking
- June 1, 2018: FPA New York Annual Forum – Presenting
“As the conference chairman for our 5th “Cybersecurity for Financial Services” conference in October 2017 in Washington, D.C. I had the good fortune to have RightSize Solutions’ Wes Stillman as a valued speaker on our “Data Loss Prevention” panel. Our audience greatly benefitted from Wes’ depth of knowledge, best practices offerings, understanding of our industry, and overall enthusiasm for the subject which came through in his delivery. These sentiments were strongly reflected in our attendees conference evaluations. I would certainly invite Wes to return as a speaker and would further recommend him to others.”Hugh Kennedy
‘I enjoy educating advisors on how to protect their customer’s data, and their firms’ integrity.’
– Wes Stillman, CEO, RightSize Solutions
My talks cover topics including best practices for cybersecurity, growing your business through the cloud, and managing your company’s security policy:
- Growing Your Business Through the Cloud: Advisors will learn how they can become more efficient, and expand their business with their own Private Cloud atmosphere.
- Managing Your Company’s Security Policy Firms of all sizes need policies in place as a first line of defense. Wes offers 10 tips that small firms can implement today and drastically improve security.
- Data Breaches in the 21st Century: What We Can Learn Breaches on Sony and Target released millions of customer records. As a custodian of highly sensitive client data, get a better understanding of your responsibility, and what we can do to better protect your clients’ information.
- When Disaster Strikes: Business Continuity Planning: Data Breaches, Natural Disasters, Rogue Employees. Nowadays, a disaster can mean many things. And with recent increases to regulation, RIAs are now on the hook. Learn what steps your firm can take today, to be better prepared.
Please contact us if you would like Wes to speak at your event!